1. "Call me Ishmael"
2. "It is a truth, universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife."
3. "Happy families are alike; Every unhappy family is unhappy in it's own way."
4. "It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen."
5. "124 was spiteful."
6. "You better not never tell nobody but God."
7.In the late summer of that year we lived in a house in a village that looked across the river and the plain to the mountains."
8."In the town there were two mutes and they were always together."
9."The cold passed reluctantly from the earth, and the retiring fogs revealed an army stretched out on the hills, resting."
10. "In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind since."
1. Moby Dick, Herman Melville
2. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
3.Anna Karennena, Leo Tolstoy
4.1984, George Orwell
5.Beloved, Toni Morrison
6.The Color Purple, Alice Walker
7.A Farewell to Arms, Ernest Hemingway
8.The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, Carson McCullers
9. Red Badge of Courage, Stephen Crane
10. The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
Was the quiz hard? Easy? Fun? Please let a comment.
First line of my sweet contemporary romance?
"You're running away, Miss?"
A little bit about Sunny Days, Moonlit Nights
Do you have someone in your past you would like to reconnect with? Caroline Davis White wasn't looking for Mickey, now Mike Foster, her childhood crush, she was fleeing her philandering husband, seeking peace and quiet, time to reflect on changing her life. But there was Mike, saving her from a mishap...again, bigger than life and even more handsome.
A well-known artist, Sunny thought she could escape, disappear back to the cabin where she spent her summers as a child. But she was wrong. Her husband refused to let her go. There hadn't been a divorce in Brad White's family...ever! And he wasn't about to start breaking the tradition now. Could Caroline shake him loose and what about Mike? Where did he fit into her life?