Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

BEAUTIFUL SPRING FLOWERS & A FEW "BEAUTIFUL" WORDS!

A bit of spring to cheer your spirits and a few lovely lines to warm your heart. Just for fun. Blooms are from Central Park and environs via my camera, words from my books.

 
She looked beautiful with her shoulder length chestnut hair blowing in the breeze and her blue sundress revealing a slim figure.
Now and Forever 1, a Love Story












Now the skinny, gawky young teen with the tiny turned-up nose and flat chest was a beautiful woman with amazing breasts and still interesting, he’d guess.
Sunny Days, Moonlit Nights







 
“A beautiful woman like you deserves more.” He saw her eyes widen as he rested his hand over hers, calming her.
 Now and Forever 2, the Book of Danny




 “You played it beautifully,” she said, standing up. “I’m so sorry I burst into your house…very rude of me.
Now and Forever, Blind Love








“Why me? You could have anyone in Hollywood, women so much better looking… beautiful women. Why would you want me?” If I Loved You, (Hollywood Hearts , bk. 1)
My life stinks, but it’s a beautiful day, Junior is adorable, and I have a nice place to live. At least for two months. Could be worse. Red Carpet Romance (Hollywood Hearts, bk. 2)
Slim—not skinny, beautiful auburn hair…to her shoulders, perfect breasts, cute nose with a few freckles—pretty.  Love, Lost and Found
“A guy must be crazy to go on tour, leaving a beautiful wife like you behind,” he muttered.  The Renovated Heart.
When she opened the door, she looked beautiful and he was right, the wonderful cooking smell came from her apartment. The Marriage List
Colin Andrews whipped open the front door of his brother’s townhouse in Manhattan, revealing the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen on the other side.  The Dating List
 Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pictures and "beautiful" words. Please leave a comment, tell me what your favorite flower is. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

















3 comments:

Jillian said...

lovely! I love flowers and these are wonderful shots.

Lindsay said...

Love all the pictures and I don't have a favorite flower.

Palmaltas said...

Beautiful flowers and great lines from your books. Lovely combination.