Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

FREE STORY MILITRY ROMANCE, SWEET LOVE REMEMBERED


This beloved story is part of CALL OF DUTY,  the Secret Cravings military romance anthology. It's a favorite of mine. The story grabbed me and wouldn't let go until I finished it. It's only 10,000 words, 30 pages, but it was written non-stop. I love the characters and the emotion here. It's FREE, so I hope you will download it and read it.
 A bit about the story
Matt and Perri had fallen wildly in love and married when he was on leave years ago. But a tragedy drove them apart. Five years later, they bump into each other accidentally. Will the hurt and anger that drove them apart continue to create a gulf between them as wide as the Delaware River, as Perri says?
You'll find the free PDF HERE

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Best regards,
Jean
PS You can find the CALL OF DUTY anthology for 99 cents on Amazon, BN and where all fine ebooks are sold. 

No comments: