Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2015

SWEET LOVE REMEMBERED - EMOTIONAL STORY - $.99

This story is special to me. It grabbed me as I took a long walk. When I returned, the story poured out of me in just two days. It's been a favorite of mine ever since. When it was released, I saw I was not alone. Whammo! 11 five star reviews right out of the box.
It's a novelette, a new term for a short book.

Here's what people have been saying about this story:

"This was the most incredible book I have ever read. I have never cried while reading a book and I did with this one. I read it in one night and just didn't want it to end..." Brandi

"I couldn't believe such a short story could make me feel so much..." Deb

"This was a sweet and powerfully emotional read. It may be short in length, but it definitely doesn't lack in content..." Sara


 "Sweet Love Remembered is phenomenal story. Matt and Perri's story is heartbreaking, and one that happens all too much in real life..."   sferguson


"OMG!! What a powerful short story. I was ugly crying big time. Jean did an outstanding job telling so much in such a short story packed with emotion." Amy

"Powerful short story..." Crystal

"This was a powerful story about loss and second chances..." cx3ane


"Very powerful read. loved this story...." Amy O'Neal

"WOW!!! So much emotion in such a short read. I had heart twinges and tears for this. I can never imaging going through what these two went through and my heart breaks for them..." Sassy Beta Reading and Review.

"What a lovely story of loss and finding your true love for the second time... I had tears in my eyes at the end. Very well written." Claire

"What a fabulous tear jerker!!! This short read had it all: love, loss, grief, and reconnections..."

It's only $.99. 
Blown apart by a heart-rending tragedy, Matt and Perri Jessup went their separate ways; he to Afghanistan and she to New York City. With loss, acrimony and heartbreak coming between them, was there any reason to stay together? Would a chance meeting five years later bring back old recriminations and accusations? Could they build a bridge between them or was the gulf to wide to cross?  
Buy links:

No comments: