Pete Sebastian, known affectionately as "Coach Bass", steps up to take the 20 question quiz. Find out a bit about who he is.
1. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, or course.
2. Airplane or train? Airplane. I hate to waste time.
3. Walking or driving? Running. Was that an option?
4. Red or Blue? Blue, a boy color.
5. Country or Rock? Country.
6. Dog or cat? Pug, funniest dog ever. Did you know they snore?
7. Lemonade or Iced Tea? Lemonade with a shot of vodka.
8. Vodka or Whiskey? Vodka. So versatile.
9. Mounds or Almond Joy? What? You don’t expect me to answer that in public, do you?
10. Action movies or Thrillers? In the bedroom or in life? Action. I’m a man of action. Just ask the ladies.
11. Men – brunette or blond? Light brown, actually.
12. Women – brunette, blonde or redhead? Blonde, about five three, nice rack.
13. Steak or lobster? Steak – cooked on the grill.
14. French fries or Salad? Fries, I’m not playing anymore. Don’t have to keep my weight down.
15. Pistachios or Peanuts? Pistachios. Never liked peanuts.
16. Beer or Wine? Beer. Ice cold. I’m getting thirsty.
17. Beach or Mountains? Beach. Hell I live right on the water. Doesn’t get better than that. The sounds of the waves crashing while you’re in bed. You get the picture, right?
18. Oatmeal or scrambled eggs? Chocolate chip pancakes.
19. Sausage or Bacon? Bacon. Goes better with chocolate.
20. Pretty or Witty? Both – smart. Gotta be smart and love football. Sexy wouldn’t hurt. Wait. Maybe that should go first? Nah. Smart first.
Pete Sebastian, Coach Bass to his team, thought he had his life under control until smart, alluring Jo Parker sashayed into a front office job with the Connecticut Kings. He locks horns with the beautiful female when she implements new ideas to clean-up the team’s rep. Was she there just to push him around or was she the one woman he’s been seeking?
Struggling toward success in the man’s-man world of the NFL, Jo Parker has relied on her brains and determination to get ahead. But her new job at the Kings has one hurdle she hadn’t counted on – a sexy coach standing in her way. How can she kept her mind on her job when all she wants is to get closer, much closer, to the coach?
Can Coach Bass handle a woman in the boardroom and bedroom? Can he keep his heart safe or will the revelation of a secret destroy his dreams, leaving him alone once more?