Today on the 4th of July, so many thoughts go through my head. Here are my FREEDOM TOP TEN FOR JULY FOURTH:
First: Thank you, Revolutionary Soldiers, for fighting for our freedom from Britain so many years ago.
Top 10 Freedoms
1. I am free from rule or taxation by anyone other than my own countrymen and women.
2. I am free to be a Jew and practice my religion.
3. I am free to criticize my government without fear of retribution.
4. I am free to be whatever I want, follow any career I choose.
5. I am free to live anywhere I want and to pick up and change that location whenever I want.
6. I am free to attend school, as much school as I want and can afford.
7. I am free to make my own friends regardless of anyone else's approval.
8. I am free to raise my children the way I see fit.
9. I am free to vote for whoever I want to run my state and our country.
10. I am free to stand up for what I believe in, speak out, without fear.
These are my top ten. Did I leave anything out? If so, please add it in your comment.
Happy 4th of July...a day to rejoice in all the freedom we enjoy in the United States of America.