At this time of reflection, I have come up with ten wishes for those I love. Leave me your wish for someone you love and I will select five wishes to win a free copy of "Sunny Days, Moonlit Nights". Yes there will be FIVE winners!! Don't forget to leave your email address, too.
MY 10 WISHES
1. I wish for my son, Steve, to find the discipline to achieve the academic success he needs this year to get into Vet school.
2. I wish for my son David to decide to become an architect and enroll in college.
3. I wish for one special friend to find success writing and achieve financial peace of mind.
4. I wish all the writers I know and love who have not yet published find the missing piece that will turn their writing into the best book ever and find a publisher.
5. I wish that all those seeking to make a living writing have their dream come true.
6. I wish all those people who are uncomfortable with those who are different from them to find a place of peace in their hearts and minds to be able to accept others.
7. I wish for a special friend of mine to become a bigger success than he ever thought possible.
8. I wish for all those I know and love to have the healthiest year they have ever had.
9. I wish at least three good belly laughs for everyone every day.
10. I wish you would all forgive me for this mushy sentimentality and continue to be my friend anyway!!
Reader request wishes:
11. I wish for a cure for Type 1 diabetes for Susan and her grandson.
12. Caseamajor wishes for perfect and peace for all who read this.
13. Lynn Spangler's wish is that all those aspiring to improve their lives find the courage and strength to do so.
14. Another reader offers this: I wish for comfort and strength for all those who have lost someone they love dearly. So that they may honor their loved one by continuing to live.
15. A great wish from Stephy Smith: I wish everyones wishes to be fulfilled!
16. From Marybelle: I wish for my children to be happy, fulfilled & giving.
If you are a friend and I missed you, my bad! Please email me at: email@example.com and I'll add a wish for you to the list!
17. Denise Z : I wish for my son to finish his schooling and a life of joy and success.
18. Lindsay: I wish people would trat dogs and even cats with the respect they deserve. Don't forget to comment to win!