Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

WORD SCRAMBLE CONTEST!

Unscramble the words from the blurb of Now and Forever 1, a Love Story below and be eligible to win a copy! You only need to unscramble one word to enter. Don't forget to leave your email addy in your comment. One winner will be drawn. Good Luck.


Blurb

Callie Richards was no stranger to heartache. Her parents were killed when she was sixteen. Left with her older sister, she fell into a romance with good-looking, Kyle Maine. They became engaged and Callie’s future was set until he was killed in Iraq. Two years later, she pulls herself together to get her Master’s degree and restart her life on her own.

Working and studying at Kensington State University, Callie meets Mac Caldwell, the handsome dean. Together they fall in love, then fight a deadly campus drug ring with heart-breaking results. This is an emotional story, not a cookie-cutter romance, that will make you laugh and cry as Callie struggles to make a new life, find love and her happy ending.

Scrambled Words
1)  Adlyed
2)  Paphy
3)  Neagged
4)  Qira
5)  Tesxien
6)  Semonhad
7)  Stmears

8)  Rdug
9)  Nirg
10) Vole

Unscramble at least one word and put it in a comment along with your email addy and you will be entered to win a copy of Now and Forever 1, a Love Story. Remember all the words are in the blurb above.

Read what The Pen & Muse had to say about the book:
Joachim brings in the romance we all know and love. A romance where love conquers all and can withstand just about anything. I loved Mac and Callie’s story about their hardship and their courage to continue. I loved the interaction between Callie and Mac’s son. From start to finish you are rooting for these characters and don’t want to put the book down. Joachim always writes great stories of love and passion. Stories like these teach us that love is stronger than anything else. Those who love contemporary romance will love this book!

LINK:

http://thepenmuse.net/?p=3721

To find out more about my books click on website



12 comments:

Ronda Tutt said...

LOL, I love this. Ok s it is early in the morning but let me try this.

1. Deadly
2. happy
3. engaged
4. Iraq
5. sixteen
6. handsome
7. master's
8. drug
9. ring
10. love

ok, you can tell me how bad I was while still half a sleep - LOL

Ronda Tutt
mrsqueentutt@yahoo.com

Krystal Larson said...

I was just going to do one: love :) edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOTcom

Unknown said...

handsome- Now and Forever 2 is next on my books to be read- can't wait- this is a fun way to get people not only to your blog but to read an excerpt!!

Karen Cino said...

Great marketing, Jean!

Lise said...

drug, love, Iraq, delayed, engaged, happy, grin?

Denise Z said...

Okay giving this a try here; 1)deadly 2)happy 3)engaged 4) Iraq 5)sixteen 6) handsome 7) Master's 8)drug 9) ring 10) love. I think I did it. Thanks for the fun:)

dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

Julianne said...

deadly
happy
engaged
Iraq
sixteen
handsome
masters
drug
grin
love
This is such a fun contest. I love
word scrambles.
luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

Pommawolf Emeraldwolfeyes said...

I so want to read this series!
Thank you for the contest, and I almost missed this!
Thank you for the giveaway, and even if I don't in, your books are still on my gotta have list....
Thank you!

Darcy
pommawolf @hotmail.com

MY ANSWERS: those I could get...as I'm having our belated Thanksgiving today due to our families work schedules were not the same...*S*

2) Paphy = Happy
4) Qira = Iraq
8) Rdug = Drug
9) Nirg = Grin
10) Vole = Love

jessica said...

I'm going to try and do all of them.
1. deadly
2. happy
3. engaged
4. Iraq
5. sixteen
6. handsome
7. masters
8. drug
9. ring
10. love
I hope that I got at least one right.
jessangil at gmail dot com
-Jessica B

Unknown said...

1.deadly
2.happy
3.engaged
4.Iraq
5.sixteen
6.handsome
7.Master's
8.drug
9.grin
10.love

HAHAHA!!! LOL!!
viajeradelmar@aol.com

Unknown said...

LOL...Last one is ring not grin :) Grin isn't in the blurb!!!
viajeradelmar@aol.com

Anonymous said...

1. Deadly; 2. Happy; 4. Iraq


Saph
saphsbookblog at gmail dot com