Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

FIRST CHAPTER FRIDAY, THE RENOVATED HEART

Thanks for stopping by. This week my newest release, The Renovated Heart is in the spotlight. Come read the first chapter free and check out my latest feature, News, at the bottom of the post. Lots of new things are happening so stop by to check up on upcoming new releases and such.
A little bit about the book
Can a broken heart be renovated like an old house? Kit’s life came to a halt when her husband slapped her with a divorce. Finding herself without a job or a place to live, she’s forced to take Tunney Nichols up on his offer of cheap rent for his parent’s house.The catch: she must allow him to renovate while she’s living there. Out of fear, Kit tells a lie she soon regrets as she is drawn to the sexy man plastering and painting his way into her heart.
Can Sarah forget the abuse from her late husband? Can she fix her heart and the hearts of her children?  With her two children in tow, Sarah relocates to be near her sister, she meets Jim, a neighbor and English professor. A mutual interest in writing, paves the way for a friendship that blossoms into romance. But is Jim the right man for Sarah or does another man from her past still light her fire?
CLICK HERE FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER
(this link has been corrected)

For more about my books, click here for my website

News
Update on The Dating List - I am writing the book now and expect to release it in mid September.
Another new release due in September! My first military romance and my first experience writing with a partner - Love, Lost & Found will be released in September. My partner, Ben Tanner, and I will be sharing the cover as soon as it is available.
Thanks for stopping by! 
Buy links:
AMAZON
SECRET CRAVINGS PUBLISHING 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Two birthday gifts for me. YAY!!!

Lindsay said...

I can't wait for your Sept release