Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

PICK YOUR FAVORITE & BE ENTERED TO WIN MOVIE TIX

THE WINNER IS CATHY BROCKMAN! Cathy, email me with your snail mail address. CONGRATULATIONS, CATHY!

My characters in the new Hollywood Hearts series named their favorite movie stars and snippets from their books. Pick one of their stars AND name your favorite movie star in a comment with your email address and be entered to win a pair of AMC GOLD movie tickets, good anywhere in the US. Winners outside the US will win their choice of my books. Winner will be drawn Tuesday.
CHAZ DUNCAN, IF I LOVED YOU
“Whoa! Oh, yes…Harvard M.B.A., right? Harvey told me.” Chaz sat back in his chair again.
“Right.” Meg leaned back, too, folding her arms across her chest.
“Yale School of Drama here. So don’t condescend to me. I’m not a ‘dumb’ actor in love with himself. And you’re dressed pretty hot for a financial advisor with only dollars and cents on her mind. Not that I’m objecting. I love eye candy…great rack, too…” He grinned at her then pulled out his cell phone.

"My favorite movie star, beside myself and Quinn. Oh, real movie stars? Has to be Robert Downey, Jr. for men and Jennifer Lawrence, for women. Jen is hot. Don't tell Meg I said that."
Chaz Duncan
 MEGAN DAVIS, IF I LOVED YOU
“Andy, black coffee and water for me.” She called out to her assistant seated at a desk near her door. About a gallon; a pint to drink and pour the rest over me before I burst into flame. 
"Favorite living movie star? Josh Duhamel. Don't tell Chaz!"
QUINN ROBERTS, RED CARPET ROMANCE
She’s definitely coming with me. He decided then and there to take Susanna and Junior on his next trip to Los Angeles and anywhere else he needed to go. It’s hard being alone. We’ll be a family until Annemarie returns. He took a deep breath, shuddered slightly, and returned to his list.
"My favorite movie star? Hmm, Errol Flynn -- a great role model. And Sandra Bullock."
Susanna & Quinn
  SUSANNA BARNES, RED CARPET ROMANCE
She leaned over to pick up Junior, unconsciously giving Quinn an excellent view of her ample cleavage. His mouth went dry. His fingers tingled. She picked the babbling baby up over her head and cooed at him. Quinn’s stare slowly swept over her breasts and down her flat belly to her hips, ending up sliding down her slim legs. He couldn’t stop a lusty smile from curling his lips."My favorite living movie star? Hugh Jackman, for the man, don't tell Quinn."
NOW ADD YOUR CHOICES, DON'T FORGET YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, IN A COMMENT. I WILL PICK A WINNER ON TUESDAY.
Check out my books here: MY WEBSITE

16 comments:

Sarah Cass said...

HUGH JACKMAN.

seriously. on my list of 5? He's 1,2,3,4,&5

Because, yowza...hot, Aussie (not a requirement, but the accent), can sing and did I mention HOT? (Hello beautiful ass shot in Wolverine)...

Ginny Lynn said...

I like Susanna. Spunky. My picks would hunky handsome Hugh Jackman and mischief making Michelle Pfiefer. Wenchwriter@gmail.com

Ginny Lynn said...

I like Susanna. Spunky. My picks would hunky handsome Hugh Jackman and mischief making Michelle Pfiefer. Wenchwriter@gmail.com

Unknown said...

robert downey

mine is Liam Neison -- sigh

Anonymous said...

I agree with Quinn. I like Sandra Bullock. Can't wait to see her new movie - The Heat!
I'd pick Hugh Grant.
Just guess I'm in the mood for comedy right now. I wish I could be as witty as he is.
Thanks, Jean. Great post.
You know my email. :)

Sherry Burney said...

I agree with Megan.

My favorite actor is Henry Cavill. He is my dream man. My e-mail is mslp@blomand.net

Anonymous said...

My favorite/yummy actor is Matt Bomer.

Barbara B. said...

I like Quinn's pick of Sandra Bullock.

And, my pick is Patrick Swayze, may his sweet soul rest in peace. He was so HOT!

Barbara
bbsedits@hotmail.com

Maria Ferrer said...

Susanna and I have a lot in common -- Hugh Jackman. I love him in everything or naked, whichever comes first. :-)

I also love Johnny Depp -- he can do anything.

Female -- Angelina Jolie -- she's fearless and sensual. ---maria

Me :) said...

I also like Quinns pick of Sandra.

But for me personally? Oh I am a Johnny Depp lover :) Even his not so good movies are good because he's in them :)

opalcampbell @ att.net

renee said...

Gotta be Robert Downey Jr. for me. He's just so quirky and cute and yet uber male at the same time.

Troy Storm writer said...

Oh, yeah, Hugh Jackman. And it's a tie between Amy Adams and Anne Hathaway. Love 'em both, but Amy's had some real bummer roles lately, and Anne blew me away in Les Miz.

Unknown said...

I have so many (including Hugh Jackman and Robert Downey Jr), but I would have to add Idris Elba to the list. Love him!

Unknown said...

Oh AND Leonard Dicaprio - see, so many! :)

lenahartwrites@gmail.com

Terri L. Austin said...

Craig. Daniel Craig. *fanning self*

Cathy Brockman said...

Joe Manginello and the girls is a tie between Catherine Zeta Jones and Sandra Bullock sugar_n_spice63830@yahoo.com