Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Taste of Summer at Lake Huntington

Come with me to Lake Huntington. 
 This is the lake.

It's where I hide out all summer and write. Except for this summer as I was attending conferences. 












 This is our humble cabin. I write on the deck when it's not raining.






 Here are some of the sights that bring me peace and enable me to focus on my inner voices and their stories.









Lake Huntington is the inspiration for Pine Grove, the small town that is the setting for a number of my books.














 This is the Delaware River, a beautiful but treacherous body of water.







This is the charming one-lane bridge crossing the Delaware. It takes you from New York state to Pennsylvania in a matter of seconds.





Thanks for taking this little trip with me. If you want to learn more about my books, go to my website.
 





 

No comments: