Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

FIRST CHAPTER FRIDAY! SUNNY DAYS, MOONLIT NIGHTS

Welcome to my new venture, First Chapter Friday. Each Friday, I'll be featuring the first chapter of one of my books or the first chapter of a guest's book. 

Let's begin at the beginning, my 1st book: Sunny Days, Moonlit Nights


A bit about the book

Do you have someone in your past you would like to reconnect with?  Caroline Davis White wasn't looking for Mickey, now Mike Foster, her childhood crush, she was fleeing her philandering husband, seeking peace and quiet, time to reflect on changing her life. But there was Mike, saving her from a mishap...again, bigger than life and even more handsome. 

A well-known artist, Sunny thought she could escape, disappear back to the cabin where she spent her summers as a child. But she was wrong. Her husband refused to let her go. There hadn't been a divorce in Brad White's family...ever! And he wasn't about to start breaking that tradition now.  Could Caroline shake him loose and what about Mike? Where did he fit into her life?

Heat level: Sweet



To visit my website, CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

When I catch up on my reading I'm going to have to go back and reread this one