Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

NAUGHTY NEW YEAR BLOG HOP!!

WITH SO MANY COMMENTS, I'M PICKING FIVE WINNERS INSTEAD OF THREE. THE WINNERS ARE: SUZANNE, MELISSA L., YVETTE GANOE, KIMBERLY HOLGATE AND WACKYHEADCASE. WATCH YOUR EMAIL! THANK YOU, EVERYONE FOR STOPPING BY AND ENTERING.
Welcome and thanks for stopping by.  In honor of the new year, here are 3 snippets from my brand-new release, IF I LOVED YOU, (#6 on the Secret Cravings bestseller list) the first in the Hollywood Hearts series. Please leave a comment (& your email addy) & you'll be entered to win any one of my books, including this new one. I'll select 3 winners on Sunday night. A comment also enters you for the grand prize, A Kindle Fire HD 7, awarded at 7 pm on Sunday!

He glanced at the white vest and figured she had to be wearing a white or beige bra or it would show through the light-colored fabric. That meant panties to match. Maybe white with lace…lots of lace. Stop! She’s a business associate. Her skirt slid further up her thigh for a few seconds as she got out of the car. Chaz didn’t miss a delectable inch. Three more inches and I’d know if they were white and lacy. Damn.



She recognized the pain that flickered deep inside his dark orbs. She caught a glimpse of the boy he once had been crouched there alone in darkness. 

“Not dressed, and yet not even expecting me. Expecting someone else or has he just left?”
“Do I detect a note of jealousy?” She raised her eyebrows.
“Why would I be jealous? You’re only my financial advisor…as you’ve told me again and again.” He stepped closer to her.


 A bit about the book 


Does love always mean total truth?  Successfully shunning the limelight, Megan Davis kept her family secret safe. Disrespectful of tabloid superstars, Meg was shocked when selected to launch a celebrity division in her investment firm. Gorgeous, magnetic movie star, Chaz Duncan valued privacy above all else. Drawn to Megan for more than financial advice, will he share a secret or continue his high profile but lonely existence? Jealousy, deceit and scandal threaten two careers and the quest for true love and trust in this roller-coaster-ride contemporary romance.        
CLICK HERE TO RETURN TO THE BLOG HOP
CLICK HERE FOR MY WEBSITE
BUY IT HERE, ALL FORMATS
                          DON'T FORGET YOUR EMAIL!


 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this book!!! Chaz is totally lovable & adorable. Sizzling!!! I can't wait for the one.


Diana
dinbarrios at yahoo dot com

Colleen said...

Thanks for the intro to you and your book... I am loving this hop... quite a few new authors for me to add to my reading!
greenshamrock AT cox DOT net